Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specifications and Price in India
The superlative Samsung Galaxy S Duos comes with dual SIM (GSM+GSM) network and social networking integration with live social updates. The Samsung Galaxy S Duos specifications and features include Qualcomm snapdragon chipset, Bluetooth and wireless LAN connectivity, and touch receptive controls. Now take a look at the specifications list.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specifications and Features:
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- OS: Android ICS (4.0)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Processor: Cortex-A5, 1 GHz
- Adreno 200 GPU
- Display: 4” TFT Capacitive Multi-Touch
- Touch Responsive Controls
- Storage: 4 GB In-Built and 512 MB RAM
- Network: 3G HSDPA and HSUPA
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Camera: 5 megapixels with LED Flash and Autofocus
- Front Facing VGA Camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer and Proximity
- FM Radio with Radio Data System
- Adobe Flash Lite and HTML5
- SNS Integration and Digital Compass
- Predictive Text and Voice Commands
- Battery: Li-ion 1500 mAh Standard
- Dimension: 121.5 x 63 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: Approx 120 g
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Price in India:
Samsung Galaxy S Duos – Offered in India at Price tag of Rs: 15,000/- (Approx.) Indian Rupees.
Inquire and research latest price of Samsung Galaxy S Duos at Mobile dealers in your locality. Price may differ in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Coimbatore, Chennai, Ernakulam, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mysore, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Shillong, Surat and Varanasi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices referred may vary. Please verify rates at your local dealer.