HTC Desire X Specifications and Price in India
The HTC Desire X is the company’s latest smartphone unveiled at IFA event in Berlin. The HTC Desire X specifications and features include social networking integration, digital compass, Adreno graphics processing unit, Beats audio system, 4 GB internal memory with 32 GB expandable via card-slot and 1 GHz processor. Now take a look at the specifications list.
HTC Desire X Specifications and Features:
- OS: Android ICS v4.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon
- Processor: 1 GHz, Dual-Core
- GPU: Adreno 203 Graphics
- Display: 4-inch S-LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- HTC Sense v4.0 Interface
- Beats Sound System
- Memory: 4 GB Internal and 768 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0
- Camera: 5 MP, Autofocus, LED Flash and Video-Recording
- No Secondary Camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer and Proximity
- Social Networking Sites
- 25 GB Free-Storage on Drop-box
- Google Talk, maps and Search
- Battery: 1650 mAh Li-ion
- Standby: Approx 750 hours
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: Approx 114 g
HTC Desire X Price in India:
HTC Desire X – Price is yet to be announced.
Inquire and research latest price of HTC Desire X at Mobile dealers in your locality. Price may differ in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Coimbatore, Chennai, Ernakulam, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mysore, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Shillong, Surat and Varanasi (Other Cities Also).
Note: Prices referred may vary. Please verify rates at your local dealer.